Some Modifications I felt relevant. Still likely not a final and a work in progress.
Questions…if I might, and if you please?
- How did you come to know Christ?
- What have you discovered to be essential to maintain your walk with God? Contrarily what trips you up most readily?
- What is your besetting sin and do you find grace sufficient to overcome?
- Do you distinguish between personal devotion and sermon preparation? What is the difference? How do you practically guard your personal time alone with God so as to not to allow sermon prep to intrude into heart prep of your walk before God?
- What role does personal holiness play in your public ministry? What makes a man holy?
- When you preach do you preach from your head or your heart? What is the difference?
- Do you consider yourself a man of prayer? What role does prayer play in your ministry and what practical evidence do you point to that demonstrates its essential centrality…
View original post 1,405 more words